Harness the power of turmeric's strong anti-inflammatory properties with my lemon ginger turmeric dressing. It's paleo, vegan, gluten free, and Whole 30 friendly.
Ah, turmeric. Turmeric has become quite the health food ingredient darling. In fact, the most popular recipe on my website is my anti-inflammatory lemon turmeric tonic. You can read all about turmeric's wonderful health benefits there. Today's lemon ginger turmeric dressing is a riff on my tonic recipe.
Turmeric is one bold superfood. It's been shown to help with cancer prevention, fat metabolism, inflammation, liver detoxification, and the list goes on.
And of course, turmeric has a super bold taste. That's why it needs a little taming with the citrus and lemon. Olive oil makes the dressing rich and creamy, and garlic and ginger add even more punch.
I love this lemon ginger turmeric dressing on salad, but it's also good drizzled over steamed or roasted vegetables. You can even throw it on top of your favorite protein.
Enjoy some more turmeric love with this lemon ginger dressing!
Lemon Ginger Turmeric Dressing
Makes about 1/2 cup
- Juice from 2 large organic lemons, approximately 1/4 cup of fresh juice
- 1" fresh ginger, skin removed
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until combined. Adjust seasoning as necessary. Pour over your favorite salad, protein, or roasted vegetables.