Here's an easy appetizer recipe for artichoke white bean dip that comes together in minutes and contains no dairy, but is still creamy and delicious.
This recipe is for the over-eager invitation extenders who aren't always the most organized. You know who you are. Does this sound like something you'd say to someone? "No plans tonight? Come over for drinks and apps and then we'll go out." This might cover a lot of people, but do you extend that invite without having any food in the house or time to pull some apps together? If so, I've got you covered with an easy artichoke white bean dip that you can make in minutes with ingredients that might already be in your pantry.
This is a dump and mix appetizer recipe with many different serving and topping options. The basis is artichokes and white beans. You got a can of each of those in your cupboard? Dump them in a food processor. Throw in some garlic, lemon and olive oil and hit blend and you got yourself one easy appetizer.
If you find yourself with a few extra minutes and herbs on your hand, you can add parsley, basil or chives. You can serve this white bean dip on cucumber slices, crackers, crostini or even placed in celery.
Get fancy and make a mashed avocado layer or put some avo cubes on top. Walnuts add a nice crunch and chives on top is just you showing off.
Easy Vegan Artichoke White Bean Dip
Makes about 4 cups
- 15 ounce can of white beans - Cannelini or Great Northern, drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can of artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Dash of hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve on: cucumber slices, crackers, crostini or stuffed in celery
- Optional toppings: fresh herbs, avocados, walnuts
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend into combined. Top with herbs or nuts and serve on cucumbers, crackers, crostini or stuffed in celery