Start your day with one of these healthy, Paleo, Whole30 breakfast recipes. They're all gluten free, grain free, dairy free, and free from processed ingredients and refined sugar.
If you're new to the Paleo or Whole30 diet, or simply looking for some clean eating breakfast recipes, then look no further. I have 50 healthy breakfast recipes for you today.
If you want to dive deeper into the Paleo Diet, what to eat, what to avoid, and why, you can read my Paleo Primer here. I also have a Paleo Pantry list to get all of the right ingredients in your house.
The Whole30 Diet is a little more strict on foods you can and cannot eat since it's a 30-day reset for your body. I'm all about eating clean food for a lifetime, so there will be a few things on this breakfast list that diehard Whole30 participants may want to avoid. Once finished with the 30 days though, this is a great road map for healthy, clean eating breakfasts.
Paleo Whole30 Smoothies and Drinks
Paleo smoothies are going to be more greens based than fruit based. Too much sugar, even if it’s healthy sugar, can overload your body, and send your system into a tailspin. Read more about it here while drinking in one of these healthier paleo smoothies. So focus more on the veggies and your body will thank you.
- Dandelion Detox Smoothie
- Four Ingredient Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie from Wholesome Yum
- Green Smoothie from The Lemon Bowl
- Anti Inflammatory Lemon Turmeric Tonic
- Immune Boosting Elderberry Tea
- Vanilla Chai Cashew Milk
Paleo Whole30 Egg Recipes
Eggs are a cornerstone of a Whole 30 and paleo diet and breakfast. Make sure you’re sourcing your eggs from a reliable source that uses pastured chickens with natural feed.
- Artichoke with Poached Egg and Salsa
- Easy Paleo Baked Eggs in Honeynut Squash from Fearless Dining
- Mexican Shakshuka Recipe from Food Faith Fitness
- Eggplant Benedict with Easy Hollandaise from Food by Mars
- Eggs in Sweet Potato Apple Nests
- Butternut Squash Mushroom Bacon Frittata from The Roasted Root
- Healthy Breakfast Burrito from Healy Eats Real
- Avocado Lime Deviled Eggs
Bring on the Paleo Breakfast Meat
Paleo practitioners love their meat. Again, make sure you’re eating the cleanest, most responsible produced protein. Then dig in as you load up on protein and healthy fat to fuel you for the day.
- Paleo Sweet Pistachio Bacon from Personally Paleo
- Breakfast Sausage Patties for the Freezer by Worth Cooking
- Blueberry Turkey Breakfast Sausage from A Dash of Megnut
Paleo Whole30 Spuds
While on the Paleo or Whole30 diet, there’s an emphasis on reducing sugar levels (read more about that here). That means you want to steer clear of super starchy, high carb veggies. In moderation, sweet potatoes can be a good staple in your diet with its host of vitamins and nutrients.
- Sweet Potato Celeriac Hash Browns
- Sweet Potato Pumpkin Fritters
- Dairy & Gluten Free Breakfast Bacon Potatoes from Allergy Awesomeness
- Paleo Breakfast Casserole with Chicken from The Lean Green Bean
- Maple Bacon Butternut Squash Hash with Spinach from The Roasted Root
- Sweet Potato Pepper Breakfast Tray Bake from From Pasta to Paleo
- Avocado Sweet Potato Toast from This Healthy Table
- Low Carb Steak Breakfast Hash from Simply So Healthy
- Fall Breakfast Hash Recipe from Wonky Wonderful
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl from Healthy Liv
Paleo Whole30 Pancakes and Waffles
You can make pancakes and waffles Paleo and Whole30 friendly by using alternate flours and steering clear of refined sugar and grains.
- Paleo Cauliflower Pancake
- Quick and Easy Paleo Banana Flour Waffles from Fearless Dining
- Keto Low Carb Pancakes with Almond Flour & Coconut Flour from Wholesome Yum
- Sweet Potato Waffles from Running to the Kitchen
- Paleo Pumpkin Spice Pancakes from An Edible Mosaic
- Cassava Flour Waffles from From Pasta to Paleo
- Healthy 2 Ingredient Pancakes – Paleo Plantain Pancakes from Oh, The Things We’ll Make
Paleo Whole30 Grainless Granola and Cereal
There's no need to get rid or granola and cereal on a Paleo and Whole30 diet, you just need the right recipes, like these.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Keto Cereal from Keto Kitchen
- Healthy Cinnamon Crunch Cereal from Running to the Kitchen
- Low Carb Granola Cereal from Low Carb with Jennifer
Paleo Whole30 Dairy Free Breakfast
If you miss dairy on a Paleo or Whole30 diet, try one of these alternates for a similar creamy taste with many more health benefits.
- Chocolate Orange Chia Parfait from Occasionally Eggs
- Easy Whole30 Chia Pudding with Bananas and Macadamia Nuts from Parsnip & Pastries
- Grain Free Granola with Berry Coconut Chia from Occasionally Eggs
Paleo Whole30 Muffins
With proper planning and the appropriate flours, healthy Paleo whole30 muffins can be yours.